Updated May 22: Here are FAQ's regarding the NC, TN, and GA mountains. Just about everything is open, but please contact your destination for the latest information.
WHAT IS OPEN/CLOSED - NC TN & GA
- All roads are open !!
- NC, TN, GA accommodations are open. Restaurants are open with limited indoor seating.
- Mexico and Canada border closures will be extended until June 22 and be reviewed every 30 days.
WHERE CAN I CAMP
- NC, TN, GA state parks are open including cabins, lodges, group overnight facilities, and campgrounds.
- Private campgrounds are open in TN GA, NC.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park is open, this includes US441 and Little River Road. Camping and some facilities will remain closed.
WHERE CAN I STAY, call ahead to verify availability
Camping & Camp Cabins: